Last Updated on October 30, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Recruitment | 10th/12th/ ITI / Diploma/ Graduate/ | 83 Posts | Last Date: 29 November 2021
Brief Information :- Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Recruitment IAF invites application for recruitment to join as Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/ ITI / Diploma/ Graduate/ can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 29 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Recruitment
About IAF: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Organisation Name :- Indian Air Force (IAF)
Position :- Group ‘C’ Posts
No. Of Post :- 83
- Supdt (Store) – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12 Posts
- Multitasking (MTS) – 18 Posts
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 45 Posts
- Cook (Ordinary Grade) – 05 Posts
- Carpenter (SK) – 01 Post
- Fireman – 01 Post
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Cook (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for Light and heavy vehicles. Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism. Minimum two years’ experience in driving motor vehicles
- Matriculation or equivalent per Pay Matrix qualification from a recognised board. 7th CPC. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognised institute of repute.Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fittings and Fire appliances and equipment like Fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- 18-25 years (The crucial data for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application
- 03 Years for the candidates belonging to 0BC Category
- 05 Years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category
- 10 Years s for the candidate belonging to PWBD Category.
Salary :- Level 1 to 4
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- LDC: General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness. For MTS, HKS & Mess Staff:- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. For all other trade/post :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade/Post related question. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test. Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 29 November 2021. (See official notification for postal address).
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.