Last Updated on August 18, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Vensa Infrastructure Recruitment 2022 | QS & Planning Engineer | Diploma/ B.tech / M.tech|
Company Name : Vensa Infrastructure
Vensa Infrastructure Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 04 Apr, 2012. It’s a public unlisted company and is classified as’company limited by shares’. Company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 2500.0 lakhs and has 85.2% paid-up capital which is Rs 2130.0 lakhs.
Position : QS & Planning Engineer
Qualification : Diploma/ B.tech / B.E. M.Tech/ in Civil
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Job location : Gonda, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
- Study BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and take out drawings’ quantities.
- Preparation and Certification of RA bills and subcontractor bills.
- Identification and preparation of extra items.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of building material.
- Responsible for verification of certified RA bills.
- In-depth study of the tender documents
- Preparation of initial planning for the entire project in consultation with the site in charge in bar chart form with detailed resource requirements.
- Preparation of monthly detailed planning based on the initial planning with the breakup of main activities and resource requirements for that.
- Monitoring and reporting the status of achievement against the project’s monthly plan/ overall plan.
- Assisting project manager in conducting daily meetings to assign planned work of next day to team leaders, to know and report the progress of the day vs. planning and constraints causing deviations.
- Preparation of related MIS/ reports as an outcome of the above tasks, keep a record of those MIS/ reports as per the system and send those to recipients as per the system. (MIS/ reports will include Rolling plan, Bar chart, Bar chart tracking, WPR, MOR, and monthly planning, Progress related client submissions, progress photo uploading, DPR, Asset phasing, and any other required to fulfill the requirement of planning function)
- Preparation of MIS/ reports.
- Interact with team leaders and site support functions for assigning progress requirements as well as reporting actual against the plan.
- Interact with the client for progress related matters as per the requirement of the site in-charge
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.