Last Updated on August 12, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Tirumala Milk Products Recruitment 2022 ||Shift Maintenance Engineer || Diploma / B.tech / B.E ||
Company Name :- Tirumala Milk Products
Thirumala Milk Products Private Limited is a leading dairy company in South India established in the year 1996. Since then, Thirumala has been maintaining its position as a fastest growing brand with presence in major states of India such as Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal. Today, Thirumala produces dairy products across nine state-of-the-art manufacturing plants spread across southern states of India.
Position :- Shift Maintenance Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma / B.tech / B.E in Mechanical
Experience :-3 – 6 Years
Job Location :- Shrirampur
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Experience of Food / Dairy processing industry maintenance for Milk Dryers, Cheese, Paneer, Milk Pre-processing Exposure to Dairy Processing equipment like Rotary equipment Centrifugal ,Lobes, Gear, Vacuum, High Pressure Pumps, Gearbox, Agitators, Mixers High Speed Machines – Separators, Bactofuge, Decanters Air Compressors, Refrigeration System, Boilers, HVACb) Managing & Upkeep, Calibration, Predictive & Preventive Maintenance Strategy Execution of large Instrumentation and Automation System
- Analytical Skill to anticipate, understand and resolve issues • Co-ordinate shift work with production team and make machines availability.
- Maintaining checklist and comply to requisite Food safety and Human safety standards.
- Diagnosing problems when machinery breaks down and deciding best way to repair.
- Identification of Maintenance prone areas, analyzing and taking corrective actions to avoid repeated issues
- Maintaining history cards, daily log books, ISO Documents.
- Certifying bills for outsourced jobs and estimation for new / modification jobs
- Planning and execution of shutdown jobs.
- Maintaining stock of spares for routine and breakdown maintenance.
- Preparation of Monthly Presentation for Maintenance.
- Inspect, Instruct, Training& development of technicians for Best Engg practices
- Monthly MIS Presentation and preparation
- Maintain Data, records for machines/equipments
- Exposure to TPM, QMS, ISO Systems, SAP
Apply link :- Click here