Last Updated on August 27, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Service Coordinator-I | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Tata Steel
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the world’s second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents and is a Fortune 500 company. The Group€™s vision is to be the world€™s steel industry benchmark in €Value Creation€ and €Corporate Citizenship€ through the excellence of its people, its innovative approach and overall conduct. Underpinning this vision is a performance culture committed to aspiration targets, safety and social responsibility, continuous improvement, openness and transparency. In 2008, Tata Steel India became the first integrated steel plant in the world, outside Japan, to be awarded the Deming Application Prize 2008 for excellence in Total Quality Management. In 2012, Tata Steel became the first integrated steel company in the world, outside Japan, to win the Deming Grand Prize 2012 instituted by the Japanese Union of Scientists and Engineers.
Position : Trainee Service Coordinator-I
Qualification : Diploma /B.tech / B.E. in Civil
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Job location : West Bokaro
Salary : Not disclosed
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily site visit to construction / maintenance sites and manage front line activities and contract workeroOversee civil and structural jobs as required
- Compilation of completed jobs on monthly report
- Measurement of each job.
- Preparation of summary sheet as per measurement.
- Issuing of work permit for the job.
- Ensuring safety at work site.
- Reconciliation of material with respect to quantity and quality of completed jobs against each bill.
- Ensuring implementation of applicable standards of TSL at work site.
- Preparation of drawing in Auto-cad and understanding of civil and structural engineering drawing.
- Preparation of cost estimates and timeline as per requirement.
- Taking customer feedback
- Daily monitoring and ensuring QA/QC of civil and structural jobs as per applicable TSL standards.
- Oversee laboratory tests like cube test, sieve analysis, aggregate impact test, bitumen penetration, etc and NDT tests like DPT, UT, rebound hammer, etc as applicable and prepare and upkeep reports accordingly. These reports will be submitted to TSL.
- Weekly submission of job progress report to TSL
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.