Last Updated on January 11, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
PWD Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 for Graduate / Technician Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | 500 Posts | Last Date: 19 January 2022
PWD Tamilnadu Recruitment :-
Organisation Name :- Public Works Department (PWD) :
Public Works Department is one of the oldest Service Departments of the Government, serving for the past 153 years in the construction and maintenance of Government Buildings. Many buildings and monuments stand as testimony to our engineering skill.
PWD Tamilnadu Recruitment
The organization marches towards better service delivery to the people by adopting to the present day trend of egovernance. The Department is taking all efforts for better service delivery with this long term vision. The Buildings Organisation provides structural safety to all public buildings adopting latest technology and following specifications of Indian Standard Code.
Position :- Graduate Apprentice &Technician Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 500
Graduate Apprentices : 340 posts
- Civil Engineering: 306 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 34 posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 160 posts
- Civil Engineering: 114 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 16 posts
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021) are eligible to apply
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate: Rs.9000/Month
- Technician: Rs.8000/Month
Job Location :- Tamilnadu
Selection Process :-
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at PWD, Chennai.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by www.mhrdnats.gov.in website on or before 19 January 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.