Last Updated on August 18, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Micro Plastics Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Paintshop Engineer | B.tech / B.E./ Diploma |
Company Name :- Micro Plastics Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Bangalore, Micro Plastics Pvt Ltd ( MPPL) is the market leader in contract manufacturing of toys in India for leading global brands with a revenue of $ 50 Mn. MPPL offers end-to-end injection molding capabilities enables it to serve a diverse set of industries including toys, consumer goods, sports equipment, auto, power tools, electronics ,furniture and home appliances.
Position :- Paintshop Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma / B.tech in Mechanical /Chemical
Experience :- 1 – 6 Years
Job Location :- Hosur
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for trouble shooting of application and plastic parts paint defects
- Preparation of daily painting reports
- Monitoring process parameter and Top coat lines. (bath parameter, Topcoat booth parameter like Dust count and Oven TTR etc.)
- Responsible for shop floor activities and manpower safety
- Analysis of the defects of rework and rejection of parts and find causes
- Daily work schedule and production documents follow-up
- Paint mixing ratio with work instructions standard.
- Maintain all Paint shop quality records like SPR Data, OEE Data, COPQ Data, and Problem solving reports
- Sort out the paint problem during painting & after painting.
Interested candidates can share their Resume to email@example.com
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.