Last Updated on August 2, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Mettler Toledo Recruitment 2022 | R&D Mechanical Engineer|B.Tech/ M. Tech|
Company Name : Mettler Toledo
Mettler Toledo (MT) is a 4 billion $ global giant in the lab, process, and industrial instruments field with more than 17,000 plus employees across the world. We are listed in NYSE and have been selected for 3 years in succession as ‘top 100 companies to work for in mid-cap range’ by Forbes magazine.MT is also an S&P 500 company. MT impacts the world from ‘deep sea to sky’ and helps mankind push boundaries to set new records. We are live-in by the vision of the future and passion for innovation bringing potential solutions for a better world tomorrow. We improve quality and save resources. Our products are essential to the production in maintaining consistent quality of every kind of consumer product. No matter how far humankind goes, MT explores new frontiers. We are reliable, solid, and precise; together we make up one great team with a truly global reach, creating amazing solutions that influence the world. IMSG International market support group, is the competence center in Mumbai works in collaboration with different business units of Switzerland and USA for global market support, research, application development, scientific seminars, business and market development, digital marketing, etc. IMSG is a dynamic organization where we offer varieties of challenging opportunities for talented and motivated individuals, who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation on the global platform.
Position : R&D Mechanical Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech in Mechanical
Experience : 4 – 7 Years
Job location : Mumbai (All Areas)(Powai)
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
- Work as a part of project team and support in research and development of engineering projects related to our Rainin (Liquid Handling) R&D.
- Help to develop complex Electronic/ electo-Mechanical systems and products.
- Support manufacturing and engineering division.
- Identify market requirements and develop their engineering specifications and solutions.
- Generate and review engineering specifications to develop strong and efficient designs to exceed required market specifications.
- Review mechanical drawings and technical documents to establish test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problems.
- Suggest solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material, rearrangement of parts or subassemblies to improve manufacturing, reduce cost and enhance the product.
- Utilize CAD to design and generate needed components, assembly level files, part control drawings.
- Execute and manage product verification and validation testing for both new and existing product.
- Analyze test data and reports to determine design’s functional specifications.
- Refine designs based on prototype testing and prepare manufacturing documents.
- Design and develop procedures and build test fixtures to ensure high quality products.
- Plan and develop experimental test programs.
- Help your team to develop new product specifications, schedules, implement conceptual designs and feasibility studies.
- Prepare report mentioning progress of projects and recommendations for further work.
- Work with vendors to identify new components and materials required by engineering.
- Coordinate with all affected parties, prototypes and vendors.
- Keep detailed record of all works.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.