Last Updated on October 28, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Maruti Suzuki India Limited Recruitment 2022 | Process Incharge | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981 and owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation.
Position : Process Incharge
Qualification : B.E. / B.tech / Diploma in Mechanical / Production
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job location : Gurgaon / Gurugram
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
- Experience of Product DMU (Digital Mock-up) / BIW structure and identify Concerns regarding Manufacturability, Joining(weld spots, sealer, studs & bolts), Datum study for jigs/equipment reuse. Define Tolerance & Matching quality fit and finish.
- Preparation of Weld line process plan based on Engineering and Production BOM (Bill of Material). Developing jig planning sheets & tack spots planning.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (Line Concepts, Layout, Cycle time & Man/Machine Utilization) for new model Introduction.
- Planning for Material space, trolleys, supply of material to line side & material handing equipment.
- Procurement ( RFQ and spec making) of weld Jigs/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedures.
- Knowledge and exposure in Design approvals, Gun study, Robot payload checking, hand stress analysis, line pokayoke etc.
- Buy off of weld lines, mechanical, electrical installation, audit robot programs, line trials for product validation in coordination with other departments.
- SOP & Ramp up support, line productivity & efficiency improvement.
- Cost down related & Kaizen approach in working welding line solutions.
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of Welding process, Gun study, layout optimization, spot planning, JPS
- Detailed Knowledge of Weld Body structure, should be well versed with 2D Drawings. Exposure to 3D Jig design would be preferred.
- Hands on experience of different trials during new model development
- Experience on different softwares – MS Office, Auto CAD, Uni-graphics & simulation softwares like RobCAD, PD/PS, OLP (Fanuc robot) & Virtual simulation etc.
- CAE analysis mechanical structures – Robot gripper, swing jig/fixture, pedestal etc.
- Robot teaching experience (Fanuc/Kawasaki make) – Spot welding, Handling, Sealing etc.
- Basic knowledge of Pneumatic & Hydraulics, Auto Weld Line operation
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.