Last Updated on October 20, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
IBPS Recruitment 2021 || for Probationary Officer/Management Trainees || Any Degree | 4135 Posts || Last Date: 10 November 2021
Brief Information :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: IBPS Recruitment 2021 invites online application form for the post of Probationary Officer/Management Trainees for 4135 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job.candidates can apply online before the last date 10th November 2021 See More Details official Notification IBPS Recruitment 2021
IBPS Recruitment 2021:
About IBPS: The journey of IBPS is closely associated with a major event in the economic arena of the country; the Nationalisation of 14 major Banks in 1969, and thereafter,establishment of NIBM as an apex level research and training institute of all public sector Banks, almost at the same time. After Nationalisation of the Banks in 1969, the Banks were required to open more and more branches so that more and more people can avail “Banking Services” in the country. Banks started expanding their branch network, but it was not possible without recruitment of new employees. Managing the Critical and Crucial activity of “Selecting Right People for the Right Jobs”was a big task for the banks. At the same time the selection process of the banks, which they were following those days, was not uniform, standard & scientific selection process. Besides this, some Sr. People in the Banks were of the opinion that the traditional system of selecting employees had no clarity regarding the characteristics to be measured in the selection process and their relevance to subsequent on-the-job performance and career growth of the selectees.
Organisation Name :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Position :- Probationary Officer/Management Trainees
No. Of Post :- 4135
- Bank of Baroda-0
- Bank of India-588
- Bank of Maharashtra- 400
- Canara Bank-650
- Central bank of India-620
- Indian Bank-Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank-98
- Punjab National Bank-Not Reported
- Punjab & Sind Bank-427
- UCO Bank-440
- Union Bank of India-912
Qualification :- Any Degree
Detailed Eligibility(As on 10.11.2021):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Check More latest Bank Jobs – Click here
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2021) :- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
Salary :- Can Read the Notification
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :- The selection process will be based on the following the official notification .
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
IBPS Recruitment Application Fee :-
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.(Intimation Charges Only)
- Rs. 850 /- for all others(Application Fees including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 20 October 2021 to 10 November 2021. See More Details official Notification IBPS Recruitment 2021
IBPS Recruitment Important Dates :-
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 20 Oct to 10 Nov 2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20 Oct to 10 Nov 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: Nov/Dec 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 4 Dec 2021 and 11 Dec 2021(Tentative)
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Dec/Jan 2022
- Online Examination(Mains) – Jan 2022
- Conduct of interview: Feb/March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- Click here
IBPS Recruitment Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.