Last Updated on September 19, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
HSL Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 104 Posts | Last Date: 21 September 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
Hindustan Shipyard Limited, strategically located on the East Coast of the Indian peninsula, at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is the nation’s premier shipbuilding organization catering to the needs of shipbuilding, ship repairs, submarine construction and refits as well as
design and construction of sophisticated state-of-the-art offshore and onshore structures. Direct sea access, excellent infrastructure, skilled work force, rich expertise garnered over the years in building 181 vessels and repairing 1967 vessels of various types enable HSL to offer competent services for the defence and maritime sectors.
Organization Website :- www.hslvizag.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Visakhapatnam
Stipend :- As Per Government Norms
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit :-
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Total Vacancies :- 104 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 37 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical/ EEE) – 9 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (CSE/IT) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication) – 3 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Naval Architecture) – 1 Post
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 33 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical/ EEE) – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication) – 2 Posts
Selection Process :- The selection process is based on the performance in the interview
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date – 16.09.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 21.09.2022
- Last date for applying Hindustan Shipyard Limited., – 26.09.2022
- Handing over of rank list to Hindustan Shipyard Limited., Vizag – 28.09.2022
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NATS portal on or before 21 September 2022 and apply for these positions through online on the official website of HSL latest by 26 September 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
HSL Recruitment 2022 for Project Officer, Deputy Project Officer, Manager | MBA /Graduate / Diploma 40 Post | Last Date: 15 April 2022
HSL Recruitment :
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL), set up in the year 1941, strategically located on the East Coast of the Indian peninsula, at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is the nation’s premier shipbuilding organization catering to the needs of shipbuilding, ship repairs, submarine construction and refits as well as design and construction of sophisticated state-of-the-art offshore and onshore structures.
Direct sea access, excellent infrastructure, skilled work force, rich expertise garnered over the years in building 200 vessels, refitting 5 submarines and repairing 2000 vessels of various types enable HSL to offer competent services for the defence and maritime sectors.
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL),
Position / No. Of Post :- 40
Qualification / Experience :-
Project Officer (Technical):
- Essential: Full time Engineering Graduate with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Naval Architecture disciplines from any recognised University or Institute registered with AICTE.
- Should have experience in Ship machinery installation and/or Overseeing /Ship building / Ship Design / Ship operation & Repair /ship construction / repair
Dy. Project Officer (Technical):
- Full time Engineering Graduate/Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electronics/Electrical/Na val Architecture disciplines from any recognised University or Institute registered with AICTE.
- 02 years of post-qualification experience (from completion of essential qualification which is Graduation) in Public Sector Undertakings or in large and reputed Private Companies.
- Should have experience in “Ship building” / “Ship design” / “Ship Repair” / “Ship Machinery Installation”/ “Overseeing the construction / repair” of Defence Ships/ War Ships or Submarines.
Dy. Project Officer (IT & ERP):
- Full-time BE/ B.Tech. in in Computer Science/Information Tech/ECE or M. Sc. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ MCA) with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university / AICTE approved institution
- Candidate should have minimum 02 years’ post-qualification experience in maintenance and management of IT Servers, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security and OS Administration Desirable: Candidate with functional & technical experience in SAP portal and ABAP developer and knowledge of SAP Fiori will be preferred.
Age Limit :- 35 – 40 yrs
- Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories as per Government rules. In case of ex-servicemen the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces however the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years
Salary :- Rs. 52,000 to 65000-
Job Location :- Visakhapatnam
Selection Process :-
- The selection process shall be held at Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam or Group Discussion and/or interview through electronic media or at HSL.
- In case, large number of applications is received against the aforementioned advertisement, candidates will be shortlisted in ratio not exceeding 06 times of published vacancies. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria
- Percentage of the marks secured in essential qualifying examination – 70% weightage
- Desirable qualification/ additional relevant qualification – 15% weightage
- Relevant essential experience – 15% weightage
- Decision of management in shortlisting the candidates shall be final.
- Percentage of marks should be calculated in the following way
- Aggregate percentage of marks SHALL NOT BE rounded off (for example 64.99% not to be rounded off as 65%)
Application Fee :-
- 300/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made through online.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 April 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.