Last Updated on March 7, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
HMT Limited Recruitment 2022 | System Assistant, Office Assistant | B. Com /Diploma / Last Date: 15 March 2022 |
HMT Limited Recruitment :
Incorporated as “Hindustan Machine Tools” at Bengaluru on 7th February 1953, and popularly known as “HMT”, HMT Limited, is a Central Public Sector Enterprise of the Government of India, under the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries.While HMT Watches have adorned the wrists of the mighty and the humble, HMT’s Machines have been deployed across the manufacturing sector including strategic sectors and are known to be long lasting “Value for Money” products.
Having established technology leadership by providing reliable solutions to the major strategic sectors of the country through supply of appropriate goods and services, and thereby ‘Driving Growth through Technology’, HMT has been the flagship of India’s industrial progress since independence.
|Whatsapp Group [iti]|
|Whatsapp Group [Graduates]|
|Facebook Group ]|
|Whatsapp Group [b.tech /Diploma ]|
Organisation Name :- HMT Limited
Position / No. Of Post :- 07
- System Assistant ‘A – 01 Post
- Office Assistant ‘A – 06 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- 3- years full time Diploma in Electrical / Electronics from recognized institute with good academic record. Candidates should have minimum 60% marks, relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST candidates. Computer knowledge is essential.
- Post Qualification Experience: Should have minimum 3 years experience in Electrical Related
- Qualification: 3-years full time B Com from recognized institute with good academic record. Candidates should have minimum 60% marks, relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST candidates. Computer knowledge is essential
- Post Qualification Experience: Should have minimum 3 years experience in Accounts related works.
Upper Age limit :- 30 years (As On 01.01.2022
Salary :- Rs.9140 – Rs.23150 (Per Month)
Job Location :- Bangalore
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of total of aggregate academic achievement (30 marks), experience (30 marks) & performance in the written test (40 marks).
- The management reserves the right to raise / lower the minimum eligibility standards / criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience while short-listing for the candidates to attend the written test.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for written test. Instructions regarding written test will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually through e-mail and Speed Post.
Application Fee :-
- non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General, EWS & OBC which includes Rs.250/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as processing fee. Only Rs.250/- will be the processing fee for SC / ST category, drawn in favour of HMT Limited, Auxiliary Business Division, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bengaluru is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 15 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Corrigendum :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.