Last Updated on December 8, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
GACL Recruitment 2021 || Executive Trainee/Apprentice || 10+2/ ITI/Diploma/B.E/ B.Tech/B.Com/ CA/MBA || Last Date: 12 December 2021 ||
Brief Information :- GACL Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee/Apprentice Attendant Operator Chemical Plant/Apprentice Boiler Attendant/ Apprentice Fitter/Apprentice Electrician/Apprentice Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant/Others. Candidates who completed the 10+2/ITI/Diploma/B.E/ B.Tech/B.Com/CA/ MBA in respective disciplines can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before on or before 12 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process of Recruitment are given below.
GACL Recruitment 2021
GACL is one of the largest producers of Caustic Soda in India, with a production capacity of 1087 TPD. We are accredited with ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 50001:2018. Our QHSEEn policy reflects our emphasis and commitments. Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) was incorporated on 29th March, 1973 in the State of Gujarat by Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC), a wholly owned company of Govt. of Gujarat, as a Core Promoter visit www.gacl.com > about us section.
Organisation Name :- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL)
Executive Trainee (Finance) :
- Executive Trainee (Finance)
- Apprentice Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)
- Apprentice Boiler Attendant/ Apprentice Fitter
- Apprentice Electrician
- Apprentice Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)
- Apprentice Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)
- Apprentice Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP)
- Apprentice Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Apprentice Graduate Chemical Engineer
- Apprentice Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Apprentice Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Apprentice Graduate Civil Engineer
- Apprentice Graduate Instrumentation Engineer
- Apprentice Graduate Computer Engineer
Technician Apprentice :
- Technician Apprentice Chemical Engineer
- Technician Apprentice Civil Engineer
- Technician Apprentice Electrical Engineer
- Apprentice Accountant
Apprentice Junior Data Associate:
- Apprentice Junior Data Associate
No. Of Post :- Not Disclosed
Executive Trainee (Finance):
- B.Com with CA/ CMA from a recognized university,
- Only those candidates who have completed their CA (Final) / CMA (Final) in the year 2019,2020 and 2021 can apply.
- ITI in relevant trade through either National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or Gujarat Council of Vocational Training (GCVT),
- Candidate must have completed ITI in either 2020 or 2021. Candidate must have at least 60% marks as overall performance during ITI and his/her age shouldn’t be above 25 years as on 30.11.2021.
- B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline full time from Government recognized university.
- Candidate must have completed engineering in either 2020 or 2021. Candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in final 2 years and his/her age shouldn’t be above 25 years as on 30.11.2021. Candidates are requested to convert their CGPA into equivalent percentage
- Diploma in relevant Engineering full time from Government recognized university. OR B.Com full time from Government recognized university.
- Candidate must have completed Diploma in either 2020 or 2021. Candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in final 2 years and his/her age shouldn’t be above 25 years as on 30.11.2021. Candidates are requested to convert their CGPA into equivalent percentage
Apprentice Junior Data Associate:
- 12th Standard Pass (HSc).
- Candidate should be familiar with computer software. Candidate must have completed HSc in either 2020 or 2021. Candidate must have at least 60% marks in 12th Standard and his/her age shouldn’t be above 25 years as on 30.11.2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the score obtained by them in HSc.
Upper Age Limit :- 25 Years
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Location :- Baroda
Selection Process :-
- Merely fulfilling the educational qualification does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for personal interview. Relaxation in age may be given to deserving candidates
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the GACL Careers page on or before 12 December 2021.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details & Apply :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.