Last Updated on December 9, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
ESAF Small Finance Bank Walk-In Interview 2022 | Multiple position | Graduate / Postgraduate |
Company Name : ESAF Small Finance Bank (ESAF SFB)
ESAF started its journey as an NGO during the year 1992, with a larger vision of sustainable and holistic transformation of the poor and the marginalized. The success of Grameen Bank in Bangladesh reinforced the vision of Shri. K. Paul Thomas the Founder of ESAF. In 1995, he launched Micro Enterprises Development (MED) services and it resulted in the formation of ESAF Microfinance and Investments Pvt. Ltd., in 2008, giving importance of financial component in holistic economic development of the poor and marginalized. ESAF Microfinance and Investments Pvt. Ltd. was one of the pioneers in establishing a formal and structured form of lending through forming mutually trusted groups at the village level that could not only bring financial sustainability but also reinforced the fact that ‘the poor of our country are trustworthy’. In the remote and unbanked/under banked regions of the country, ESAF could cultivate a culture of financial discipline and also improved the workers participation rate as women too joined the workforce or started some income generation activity that could financially support their household. Financial literacy mission started by ESAF could not only bring know-how on how to spend wisely but also secure the future.
Apprentice Trainee – Sales
- Age – 25, Freshers
- Age- 22 to 30, Experience of 1-2 years in Branch Banking Customer Acquisition and Sales for account opening, loans, and insurance.
Gold Loan Officer
- Age- 22 to 30, Experience of 1-2 years in Gold Loan, Customer Acquisition, Gold appraisal, gold valuation, and Sales.
- Age- 21 to 30, Minimum 1-year experience in cash handling.
Branch Operations Officer
- Age : 25 – 30, Minimum 2 year experience in Banking/NBFC
- Age – Maximum 35 – 1 year experience in sales
Branch Operations Manager
- Age – Maximum 35 years, 2 years of experience in branch operations.
- Age – Maximum 40 ,7+ years experience in Banking
Qualification : Graduate / Postgraduate
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job location : Ottappalam / Palghat / Palakkad, Alathur
Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Walk in interview details :-
- Date : 10th Dec
- Time : 10.00 AM – 1.30 PM
- Venue : ESAF Small Finance Bank, Sharjah Tower, Opp Bank of Baroda, Cherupulassery, Palakkad
More Details : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.