Last Updated on July 15, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) Recruitment 2022 (Contractual Basis) | Assistant Loco Driver | Freshers | Last Date : 19th June 2022 |
Company Name :- Utility Powertech Limited (UPL)
Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) is a joint venture Company of Reliance Infrastructure Limited (R.Infra) and NTPC Limited a Government of India Enterprises. With 50:50 share holding of each promoters. The Company was incorporated on 23rd November 1995 under the Company Act 1956.
The UPL is having unique advantage of resources and efficient system of its both promoters. Besides promoters, Company is also providing services to other reputed Organisations. The UPL is managing more than 3,500 manpower in various categories through its 45 sites located all across the country. The UPL also provides cost effective services to various Joint Ventures / Subsidiaries Companies of NTPC.
Company Website :- www.utilitypowertech.org
Positions :- Assistant Loco Driver (Trainees)
Job Location :- Assam
Duration of Training :-
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways. Complete cost of training shall be borne by UPL. The Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
- During the Training Trainee Shall be given a Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Only) per month. Selected candidate shall have to Sign a Services Agreement Bond before start of Training in favour of UPL for Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees
Six Lakhs Only) and GST Extra, for period of 5 years.
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated
- Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician &
Diesel Mechanic) The course must be
approved by NCVT / SCVT. Candidates
who have pursued above course/s in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
Age Limit :-
- Between 18 to 35 Years as on Date 01.05.2022
Selection Process :-
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test. The test paper will be bilingual i.e., in Hindi and English.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 30-05-2022, 10:00 AM
- Closing Date : 19-06-2022, 06:00 PM
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 19th June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here