Last Updated on May 28, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
TWAD Board Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 111 Posts | Last Date : 10th June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage (TWAD Board)
Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board is a public agency formed by the Government of Tamil Nadu, under the
Ministry of Local Administration and Water Supply, assigned with the task of implementing all water supply and sewerage schemes to the state of Tamil Nadu.
Organization Website :- www.twadboard.gov.in
Position :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Tamilanadu
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
Graduate Apprentice :
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology ( Full time ) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology ( Full time ) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology ( Full time ) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology ( Full time ) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Total Vacancies :- 111 Posts
Graduate Apprentice :
- Civil Engineering : 73 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 15 Posts
Technician Apprentice :
- Civil Engineering : 23 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit :- Age Limit Will be followed as Per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Process :-
- Board of Apprenticeship Training ( SR ) is entrusted to the task of preparing shortlisted candidates list from online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the CGPA / Percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id to appear for Certificate Verification at TWAD Board , Chennai.
Important Dates :-
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|