Last Updated on March 26, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Junior Lineman | 1553 Posts | Last Date : 28 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSSPDCL)
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana.
TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,338 33/11 kV substations, 2,039 power transformers, 720 33 kV feeders, 5,257 11 kV feeders and around 2,46,426 distribution transformers of various capacities. In addition to these, solar power is also considered a priority in order to overcome the shortage of power in the state.
Organization Website :- www.tssouthernpower.com
Position :- Junior Lineman
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Rs 24,340 – 39,405/- pm
- Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :- 18 – 35 Years
Age Relaxation : Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
Total Vacancies :- 1553 Posts
- Mahabubnagar : 93 Posts
- Narayanpet : 40 Posts
- Wanaparthy : 48 Posts
- Nagarkurnool : 75 Posts
- Gadwal : 28 Posts
- Nalgonda : 136 Posts
- Suryapet : 111 Posts
- Yadadri : 95 Posts
- Medak : 67 Posts
- Siddipet : 108 Posts
- Sangareddy : 106 Posts
- Vikarabad : 71 Posts
- Medchal : 75 Posts
- Habsiguda : 87 Posts
- Cybercity : 45 Posts
- Rajendranagar : 48 Posts
- Saroornagar : 48 Posts
- Banjara Hills : 67 Posts
- Secunderabad : 75 Posts
- Hyderabad South : 59 Posts
- Hyderabad Central : 66 Posts
- SCADA : 05 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Written Test.
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates.
- The selection list in the District/Circle will be drawn into two parts.
- The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 95% of the posts consisting of candidates belonging to that District/Circle only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and rule of reservation.
Application Fees :-
- Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The candidates appointed shall be required to work wherever posted in the jurisdiction of TSSPDCL for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year Training.
- The Recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified subject to variation and orders in force.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 08 March 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application : 08 March 2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online : 28 March 2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 28 March 2023 (upto 11:59 pm)
- Application Edit facility (for making corrections, if any) : From 01 April 2023 To 04 April 2023
- Downloading of Hall tickets from : 24 April 2023
- Date of examination : 30 April 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 08 March 2023 to 28 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here