Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
TSDPL Recruitment For Junior Associate –
Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL) is wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Steel. With 10 large processing units, 13
distribution locations and a host of partners, today TSDPL is India’s largest steel service organisation.
Company Website :- www.tsdpl.in
Position :- Junior Associate
Job Location :- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Contact Workforce Deployment in TSDPL :
- Diploma/ITI/Non – ITI
TSDPL Employees Wards :
Others Candidates :
|Category||Minimum Relevant Experience||Maximum Relevant Experience|
|Contact Workforce Deployment in TSDPL||Diploma or ITI-2 Yeras
Non ITI-3 Years
|Diploma or ITI-20 Yeras
Non ITI-22 Years
|TSDPL Employees Wards||Fresher (Diploma or ITI or AITT Pass)||Up to 5 Years|
|Others Candidates||Diploma-3 Years
Selection Procedure :-
- Applications will be verified as per the eligibility criteria by a third party.
- Admit card will be issued to candidates fulfilling the criteria by the third party.
- Applicants will have to appear for written exam at venue intimated in Admit Card issued.
- Applicants clearing the minimum cut-off score in written examination will be called for a Personal Interview by a selected panel.
- Pre-employment medical check-up for shortlisted candidates who cleared written exam and personal interview.
- Appointment letter to the selected candidates will be issued only after being found medically fit by TSDPL authorised Medical Institutes/Practitioner.
Application Procedure :-
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the given link https://www.tsdpl.in/careers/current-openings.aspx.
- Candidates should send the filled in application form, along with the requisite documents (scanned copy) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates may also submit the filled in application form at the drop box kept at security gate of CR Plant/Bara/Demag Unit.
4. Along with the filled in application form, attach the photocopy of below documents:
- Educational qualification
- Age Proof (Adhar Card/Matriculation Certificate)
- Service certificate
5. Incomplete forms and forms which do not fulfil the criteria will be rejected.
6. Last date of submission of application: 05th Nov 2022.
Application From :- Click Here
For More Details :- Click Here