Last Updated on October 13, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Thermax Recruitment 2022 | Project Engineer | B.Tech / B.E |
Company Name : Thermax
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas. We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.
Position : Project Engineer
Qualification : B.tech / B.E. in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Job location : Pune
Salary : Not disclosed
Job Description :-
A.KEY FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- 1.Proficient in ERP system and generation of report.
- 2.Prepration of invoices in ERP /EXCEL.
- 3.Bill booking in TFS.
- 4.Customer transmittal submissions
- 5.Communication with customer.
- 6.Transporter enquiry floating/negotiation/billing .
- 7.Reminders and follow-up with customer for payment collection.
- 8.Timely updating the documents related to projects.
- 9.Prepration of progress report for customer.
- 10.Maintaining the ISO documents.
- 11.Co-ordination with vendor/customer/inspection agency for material dispatch.
- 12.Prepration of Project Schedule in consultation with team.
B. Key Leadership Skills:-
- 1.Good communication skills.in writing/speaking.
- 2.Managing customer / consultants / suppliers for engineering inputs.
- 3.Managing internal customers.
- 4.Sincere, Hardworking, committed, keeps commitments.
- 5.Positive attitude towards work.
- 6.Believe in team work.
- 7.Taking initiatives & time stretching abilities.
- 8.Thrust for knowledge.
- 9.Capacity to manages customer/vendor.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.