Last Updated on May 2, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | Diploma |
Name of Company :- Tata Chemicals
Eram Founded by Jamsetji Tata in 1868, the Tata group is a global enterprise headquartered in India. The group operates in more than 100 countries across six continents with a mission To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust.
Job Role :- Engineer
No. Of Post :- 1 Vacancy
Education :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3-6 years of relevant experience manufacturing plant electrical systems.
Experience :- 3 – 6 Years
Job Location :- Nasik/Nashik
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :-
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical facilities & equipment
- Ensuring that installation and operations of system as per standard and plan requirement.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding system parameters.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Adherence to maintenance schedule and maintenance budget
- Improvement in plant reliability index
- Reduction in cost of maintenance (Stores, spares and repair maintenance cost)
- Increase PM Effectiveness
- Compliance as per statutory standards for electrical installations.
- Plan electrical maintenance schedule (Preventive and Predictive) in consultation with the Head Electrical and relevant production managers
- Ensure completion of electrical maintenance jobs with the highest level of safety, quality and effectiveness at minimum cost, to maximize equipment availability
- Be responsible for the execution and the quality of maintenance work to be carried out on electrical equipment according to planned work orders
- Ensure proper day-to-day scheduling of works and necessary resources. Assign and review work to perform
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.