Last Updated on January 5, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
Tata Boeing Aerospace Walk In Interview 2023 | Trainee | ITI / Diploma / B.tech |
Name of Company :- Tata Boeing Aerospace
The Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited (TBAL) facility represents the future of India as a global exporter of Aerospace Spread over 14,000 square meters, the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility has been producing aero-structures for Boeing’s AH-64 Apache helicopter, including fuselages, secondary structures and vertical spar boxes for customers worldwide.
TBAL is an example of Boeing’s commitment towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat and the co-development of integrated systems in aerospace and defence not just for India, but for the world.
Job Role :- Trainee
Employment type :- Part Time, Temporary / Contractual
- ITI / Diploma – Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical (Should Have experience in Cable Harness & integration . Exp in assembly line and Production Units )
- B.E Electronics only (Should have exp in system level testing of aerospace / Avionics / Automobile Systems)
Experience :- 2 – 5 Years
Job Location :- Bangalore/Bengaluru
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
- Candidates are requested to bring 2 sets of photocopies of resumes on the date of walk-in drive
Walk In Interview details :-
- Date – 07 January 2023 , Saturday,
- Time – 9:30 AM – 04:00 PM
- Venue – TATA Advanced Systems Limited Block – B30, #42/43, 1st Phase, Electronics City Phase – 01 ,Bengaluru – 560100
More details :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.