Last Updated on November 21, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Sterling & Wilson Group Recruitment 2022 | Site Civil Engineers & Managers|Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Sterling & Wilson Group
STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed company and have potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization. We provide professional work environment, opportunity to innovate and take decision. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Electro-Mechanical contracting field and have a very good order book at this moment. Some of our international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa. Orders for projects in India are huge and we are looking for more business. We also have set up one of the largest DG set manufacturing plant in Maharashtra with MTU of Germany. We will also be manufacturing 33/11 KV clad sub-station and low voltage panels, synchronizing PLC panels, bus-ducts, rising mains etc.
Position : Site Civil Engineers & Managers
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Civil
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Job location : Kutch / kachchh
Salary : Not disclosed
Key Activities (Role & Responsibilities)
- Study designs for site layout, including access roads, PV module layout, and execute the civil infrastructure accordingly
- Conduct detailed technical review and independent assessment of civil construction documentation
- Oversee and execution of project site surveying, pegging, layout, fencing, road works and trenching activities in a manner that delivers the project within safety, cost and time targets set by the Project Manager;
- Ensure that the mechanical sub-contractors meet the contractual conditions of performance as per the scope of work and timeline;
- Develop an activity plan with appropriate sequencing to ensure the surveying, civil and construction aspects of the project are built and commissioned within the contractual COD date.
- Conduct construction monitoring inspections of projects to verify compliance with: Construction plans and specifications & Applicable code requirements and standards and good construction practice.
- Review the work progress on daily basis and publish progress reports as per the project reporting requirements and publish the required routine reports on time;
- Track, manage and process all variations in accordance with company policy and within budgetary constraints.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling material, manpower and machinery required for the project.
- Responsible for monitoring and overseeing project budgets and ensuring project costs remain within budget
- Provide inputs for preparing work plan and project / methodology / seasonal budget.
- Co-ordinate activities of various sections for best possible utilization of resources whilst maintaining targeted production.
- Ensure safety standards of the site are adhered to by the civil works subcontractors when work is underway and regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.