Last Updated on March 8, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
SSC Recruitment 2023 | Multiple Posts | 5,369 Posts | 10th/12th/ Any Graduate| Last Date : 27 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Exam Name :- SSC Selection Posts -Phase XI
Positions :- Multiple Posts
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 5200-34800/Month (Pay Level 01 – 08)
- Candidates should possess Graduation in relevant streams, Matriculation, and Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ).
- The available vacancies are Laboratory Attendant, Medical Attendant, Fireman, Multi-Tasking Staff, Medical Attendant, Fieldman, Junior Draftsman, Nursing Officer, Junior Engineer, Engine Driver, Clerk, Electrician, Hindi Typist, Junior Chemist, Store-Keeper, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant, Textile Designer, Dietician, Technician, Guide Lecturer, Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Fertilizer Inspector, Canteen Attendant, Deputy Ranger, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Translator, Textile Designer, Artist (Junior), Dresser (Dispensary), Economic Investigator, Conservation Assistant, Gallery Attendant, Pharmacist, Examiner, Botanical Assistant, Ayah etc.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :-
- For General : 18 – 30 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD+OBC: 13 years
- PwBD+SC/ ST: 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 3 years
- Defence Personnel disabled: 03 – 08 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees: Up to 35 – 45 years of age
Total Vacancies :- 5,369 Posts
- SC: 687 Posts
- ST: 343 Posts
- OBC: 1,332 Posts
- UR: 2,540 Posts
- ESM: 154 Posts
- OH: 56 Posts
- HH: 43 Posts
- VH: 17 Posts
- Others: 16 Posts
- EWS: 467 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes a Computer Based Test/Interview.
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
- The time duration will be 60 Minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Tests, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination.
Application Fees :-
- Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 06 March 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 27 March 2023 (up to 11.00 pm)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28 March 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 28 March 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29 March 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 03 April 2023 to 05 April 2023 (11:00 pm)
- Dates of Computer-Based Examination: June-July 2023 (tentatively)
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 27 March 2023 till 11.00 pm & the correction window for the Application form will available from 03 April 2023 to 05 April 2023 till 11.00 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here