Last Updated on November 26, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Siemens Recruitment 2022 | Onsite & Floor Assembly Technician | Diploma |
Company Name : Siemens
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people. Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Position : Onsite & Floor Assembly Technician
Qualification : Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Job location : Bangalore / Bengaluru
Salary : Not disclosed
- Manufacturing of X-Ray products as per forecast.
- Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which includes all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies as per specific work instructions.
- Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
- Implementation of all necessary tasks in accordance with the applicable regulations such as safety Guidelines, ESD and radiation protection guidelines.
- Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines, and maintains functionality
- Create and Maintain the Device History record of each system.
- Resolves problems observed during manufacturing and assists process planning during root cause analysis of the problem.
- Active Contribution to the continuous improvement process in production.
- Support to Process Planning in verification and validation process
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.