Last Updated on December 10, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Circle Based Officer | Any Degree | 1226 Posts | Last Date: 29 December 2021
Brief Information :- SBI Recruitment 2021 : SBI Recruitment CBO has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Circle Based Officer The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree. There are 1226 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before last date.29 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. See More Details official Notification State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021
About SBI: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. SBI, the largest Indian Bank with 1/4th market share, serves over 45 crore customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with an undeterred focus on innovation, and customer centricity, which stems from the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Politeness and Sustainability.
Organisation Name :- State Bank Of India
Position :- Circle Based Officer
No. Of Post :- 1226
SBI CBO Regular Vacancy:
- Ahmedabad – 300 Posts
- Bengaluru – 250 Posts
- Bhopal – 150 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 50 Posts
- Chennai – 250 Posts
- Jaipur – 100 Posts
SBI CBO Backlog Vacancy:
- Ahmedabad – 54 Posts
- Bengaluru – 28 Posts
- Bhopal – 12 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 02 Posts
- Chennai – 26 Posts
- Jaipur – 04 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
Age Limit :-
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 36,000/- in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as on 01.12.2021. However, maximum advance increment has been capped at 2 (two), irrespective of the duration of experience gained in previous employment. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process :-
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview. Online Written Test: Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
Application Fee :-
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 December 2021. See More Details official Notification State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Note :– Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- Click here
Apply :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Cadre officers || Relationship Manager / Customer Relationship Executive / Investment Officer / Central Research Team || Any Degree || 567 Posts | Last Date: 18 October 2021 ||
Organization Name :- State Bank of India (SBI)
Positions :-Total Vacancies – 567
- Relationship Manager – 314 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive – 217 Posts
- Investment Officer – 12 Posts
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 2 PostsCentral research Team (Support) – 2 Posts
Qualification :- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Job location:- Across India
- Relationship Manager – Rs. 6-15 lakhs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs. 10-28 lakhs
- Customer Relationship Executive – Rs. 2-3 lakhs
- Investment Officer – Rs. 12-18 lakhs
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – Rs. 25-45 lakhs
- Central research Team (Support) – Rs. 7-10 lakhs
- Relationship Manager – 23 to 35 years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 28 to 40 years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 20 to 35 years
- Investment Officer – 28 to 40 years
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – 30 to 45 years
- Central research Team (Support) – 25 to 35 years
Selection Process SBI Recruitment :-
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks..
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2021 :- All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 18 October 2021.
Application Fees :-
- General/ OBC/EWS candidates : Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : No Fee
Apply Link :- Click here
More Details :- Click here
DISCLAIMER :- Indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.