Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
RITES Technician Recruitment 2023 | Technician | 10 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 25 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.
RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
Organization Website :- www.rites.com
Position :- Technician
Job Location :- Gurgaon
Salary :- Rs. 20,000 – 66,000/- pm
- Technicians (Air Conditioning) : ITI/ Trade Apprentice in Electrical/Mechanical with 02 years of experience.
- Technicians (Electrical) : ITI/Trade Apprentice in Electrical of Indian Railways with 02 years of experience.
- Technicians (Mechanical) Interior Furnishing : ITI/Trade Apprentice in Electrical/Mechanical of Indian Railways with 02 years of experience.
- Technicians (Mechanical) Plumbing Work : ITI/Trade Apprentice in Electrical/Mechanical of Indian Railways with 02 years of experience.
- Technicians (Mechanical) Air Brake and Bogie Equipments : ITI/Trade Apprentice in Mechanical of Indian Railways with 02 years of experience.
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
- Technicians (Air Conditioning) : 02 Posts
- Technicians (Electrical) : 02 Posts
- Technicians (Mechanical) Interior Furnishing : 02 Posts
- Technicians (Mechanical) Plumbing Work : 02 Posts
- Technicians (Mechanical) Air Brake and Bogie Equipments : 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Written Test.
- On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (OffLine/On-Line).
- The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under – Written Test – 100%
- There will be 125 objective type question carrying one mark each for a duration of 2.5 Hours.
- There will be no negative marking system applicable and therefore, no marks will be deducted in case of incorrect answer.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Venue for the Interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- The appointment will be initially on probation for a period of one year.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable.
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 25 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here