Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Railway Apprentice 2022 (ICF) | Trade Apprentice | 876 Posts | Last Date : 26 July 2022 |
Organization Name :- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
Railway Apprentice :
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is a manufacturer of rail coaches located in Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1955 and is owned and operated by the Indian Railways. It is located in Perambur, in the suburbs of
Chennai. The ICF is one of the four rake production units of the Indian Railways, the other three being the Modern Coach Factory at Raebareli, Rail Coach Factory at Kapurthala and Marathwada Rail Coach Factory at Latur.
Organization Website :- www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Railway Apprentice 2022 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 876 Posts
Selection Process For Railway Apprentice :-
- Selection Will be Based on the Merit List.
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 27 June 2022
- Closing Date : 26 July 2022
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 26 July 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here