Last Updated on January 8, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II) | 73 Posts | Last Date Extended to : 20th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
Organization Website :- www.npcil.nic.in
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II)
Job Location :- Kakrapar, Gujarat
Salary :- (Level – 3) Rs. 21,700/- pm
Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II) :
- ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Instrumentation, Welder, Machinist, Turner, AC Mechanic
Total Vacancies :- 73 Posts
- Fitter : 31 Posts
- Electrician : 12 Posts
- Electronics : 12 Posts
- Instrumentation : 04 Posts
- Welder : 01 Post
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- AC Mechanic : 02 Posts
Age Limit :- 18 – 24 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Selection Process :-
Preliminary Test :
- Mathematics – 20 Questions
- Science – 20 Questions
- General Awareness – 10 Questions
- Note : 03 (Three) marks for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Advance Test :
- The level of questions for Plant Operator trainees will be based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC and that for Technician Trainees, the same will be in their respective ITI trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Skill Test :
- The candidates will be shortlisted in each trade for skill test in the ratio of 1 post : 5 candidates (wherever the number of candidates are more than 5) in the order of
merit prepared after Stage-2
- The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only on GO/NO GO basis.
- Candidates clearing the SKILL TEST to be short listed and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 06th December 2022
- Closing Date : 20th January 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 20 January 2023
Last Date Extended Notice :- Click Here
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here