Last Updated on January 1, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
NISER Recruitment 2022 || Scientific Assistant, Technician | Degree / Diploma / ITI | Last Date: 3 January 2022 ||
Brief Information :- NISER Recruitment 2022 : National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post Scientific Assistant, Technician Candidates with the qualification B.Sc. Degree /Diploma/ ITI There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 03 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NISER Recruitment 2022
A primary objective of the Institute is to train and nurture human resources in the Sciences for the knowledge economies of the future. This is in line with a general shift in geo-political thinking that requires a remedy for sites of knowledge production centred in the west. Such a strategic shift in perspective has been necessitated by the realization that the unique circumstances of our nation demand unique scientific and pedagogic responses. Consequently, we are called upon to question and account for conventional narratives that stake claims to categorizations of science, technology, environment, learning, innovation, design and being. The predominant discourse that seeks to structure these superficially hard categories is predicated on justifications that till date have not moved beyond regimes of hierarchy, control and access.
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Position No. Of Post :- 08
- Scientific Assistant-C (Animal House) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant-B (Library) – 01 Post
- Technician-C (Machinist) – 01 Post
- Technician-C (Library) – 01 Post
- Technician-B (Machinist) – 01 Post
- Technician-B (Fitter / Welder) – 01 Post
- Technician-B (Electrical) – 01 Post
Scientific Assistant-C (Animal House):
- B.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biotechnology / Animal Sciences with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 04 years relevant experience.
Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical):
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% Marks.
Scientific Assistant-B (Library):
- Degree in Library Science or equivalent Diploma with minimum 50% marks.
- SSC (10th standard / Matric) with 60% marks + ITI trade certificate in relevant trade. Minimum 04 years experience.
- SSC (10th standard / Matric) with 60% marks + ITI trade certificate in relevant trade.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- Scientific Assistant-C: 18 to 37 years
- Scientific Assistant-B: 18 to 33 years
- Technician-C:18 to 45 years
- Technician-B: 18 to 25 years
- Scientific Assistant-C: Level 7 – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
- Scientific Assistant-B: Level 6 – Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Technician-C: Level 4 – Rs. 25500 – 69100/-
- Technician-B: Level 3 – Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Selection Process :- Examination / Interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- Eligible Interested candidates should be apply online through NISER official website (www.niser.ac.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 3 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.