Last Updated on December 13, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
NHPC Recruitment 2022 | NHPC ITI Recruitment | Trade Apprentice | 80 Posts |
Organization Name :- NHPC Limited
NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year of 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
Organization Website :- www.nhpcindia.com
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Location :- Faridabad, Haryana
NHPC Salary :- The stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- 10th + ITI Passed (Result awaited candidates should not apply)
- Passed out ITI during 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 shall only apply.
Check More ITI Jobs 👇
Age Limit :-
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on the day of application i.e. on 12.12.2022.
- A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
NHPC ITI Recruitment Total Vacancies :- 80 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech.) : 10 Posts
- COPA : 30 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 15 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) : 08 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector : 02 Posts
NHPC Recruitment Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date : 12.12.2022
- Last date enrolling in Apprenticeship portal : 31.12.2022
- Last date for receipt of application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents at NHPC Registered Office mentioned above : 10.01.2023
Postal Address :-
NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33,
Faridabad, Haryana – 121003
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 10th December 2022
NHPC Recruitment Application From :- Click Here
NHPC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer/Apprentices | B,E/B.Tech /Gradate /Diploma/ITI | 218 Posts | Last Date: 21 February 2022
Brief Information :- NHPC Recruitment : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has Announced An Online Job Notification For Recruitment To The Post of Junior Engineer/ Graduate/ Diploma/ITI. Apprenticeship Training. The Educational Qualification of the Candidates Must be B,E/B.Tech /Gradate /Diploma/ITI From Any Recognized Institution. There are 218 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested Candidates Who Are All Eligible for This Recruitment Can Apply for This Post on or before 21 February 2022. See More Details official Notification National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2022
NHPC Recruitment :
Organisation Name :- Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Position / No. Of Post :- 133
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 68 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 34 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 31 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (as on 21.02.2022) :- 30 years
Salary :- Rs. 29,600 – 1,19,500/ month
Job Location :- Faridabad
Selection Process :-
- The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information in conformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based Online Test. Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”
- Medium of Examination: English & Hindi, Examination Duration: 3 Hrs (180 minutes), Total Marks: 200 Marks.
- Subjects: For JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) (200 Questions): Part-I consists of 140 MCQ of the concerned discipline. Part-II consists of 30 MCQ on General Awareness and Part-III of 30 MCQ on Reasoning.
Application Fee :-
- General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category – Rs. 295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category – No Fee
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 21 February 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own