Last Updated on December 20, 2021 by indjobinfo5733
NHI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant, Steno, and Technician | Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / ITI / 10th | 17 Vacancies | Last Date: 10 January 2022
Brief Information :- NHI Recruitment 2022 : National Institute of Hydrology (NHI) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant, Steno, and Technician The educational qualification should be | Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma / ITI / There are 17 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 10 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2022
NHI Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) is a premier Research and Development organization under the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. It was established as an autonomous society in 1978 with its headquarters at Roorkee. The main objectives of NIH are to undertake, aid, promote and coordinate systematic and scientific work in all aspects of hydrology. The Institute was declared as an S&T organization in 1987.
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Hydrology (NHI)
Position / No. Of Post :- 27
- Administrative Officer (Deputation) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant – 02 Posts
- Section Officer (Deputation) – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Library and Information Assistant – 07 Posts
- Assistant (Deputation) – 02 Posts
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Technician Grade III – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
Senior Research Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Computer Engineering (OR) Post Graduate degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Hydrology / Computer Applications / Earth Sciences.
Section Officer (Deputation):
- Officer under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector undertakings/ Semi-Govt./ Statutary/ Autonomous Organizations/ Societies.
- 03 years Diploma in Civil / Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Engineering (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics or Geology / Biology.
Library and Information Assistant:
- Degree in Library Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce. Skill Test – Dictation 10 Minutes @ 80 Words per minutes, Transcription – 50 minutes in English, 65 minutes in Hindi (on Computer).
Technician Grade III:
- High School (Matric) Pass with Science. Minimum 05 years of relevant experience (OR) ITI or equivalent in relevant trade with 03 years relevant experience (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate with 02 years relevant experience.
- Officer under the Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi Government / Statutory / Autonomous Organizations / Societies.
Age Limit :-
- Section Officer (Deputation): Maximum up to 56 years
- Research Assistant: Between 18 to 27 years
- Library and Information Assistant: Between 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Deputation): Maximum up to 56 years
- Stenographer: Between 18 to 27 years
- Technician Grade III: Between 18 to 27 years
- Administrative Officer (Deputation): Level 9 Rs. 53100 – 167800/-
- Senior Research Assistant: Level 7 44900 – 142400/-
- Section Officer (Deputation): Level 7 44900 – 142400/-
- Research Assistant: Level 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
- Library and Information Assistant: Level 6 35400 – 112400/-
- Assistant (Deputation): Level 6 Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Stenographer: Level 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Technician Grade III: Level 3 Rs. 321700 – 69100/-
Job Location :- Uttarakhand
Selection Process :-
- A written test of one hour duration will be conducted at Roorkee on stipulated date and time to prepare a merit list of candidates screened in. Candidates will be informed by post/e-mail and through NIH website about the dates.
- Written test for the post of Senior Research Assistant and Research Assistant will be in English and for Library & Information Assistant, Stenographer and Technician Grade-III, it will be bilingual.
- The questions in the written test will be relevant to the trade/subject.
- The questions will be objective type and negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Merit list will be prepared for each post based on the marks secured in the written test.
- The candidates obtaining less than 50% in the written test will not be considered further.
- The candidates will be offered appointment based on the merit list prepared after written test.
- For the post of Stenographer, in addition to written test, shorthand and typing test on computer in Hindi/English will be conducted.
- The candidates who do not possess essential qualifications need not appl
Application Fee :-
- A Non Refundable Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 100/- in favour of National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee payable at Roorkee.
- No fee for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click hare
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.