Last Updated on January 15, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 for Scientist B/Project Assistant | Degree/Diploma | 08 Posts | Last Date: 17 January | 2022
Brief Information :- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist B/Project Assistant/Project Technicon/DEO. The educational qualification should be Any Degree/Diploma There is 8 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 17 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment 2022
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is a medical institute of India in Shillong, Meghalaya. It is located on the outskirts of the educational hub hills City of the Northeastern India, Shillong, the “Scotland of the East”. The present full-fledged tertiary care hospital facilities started at its permanent campus at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong in the year 2007. It is an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India in 1987
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Organisation Name :- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
Position /No. Of Post :-
- Scientist B – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 02 Posts
- DEO – 01 Post
Qualification/ Experience :-
- 1st Class Post Graduate from a recognised university in any of the following subjects. OR 2nd Class Post Graduate with Ph.D. degree from a recognised university in any of the following subjects (Applied Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Molecular Biology).
- Graduate in Life Science from a recognised institution with 3 years research work/ data experience from a recognised institution OR Master Degree in Life science from a recognised university.
- 12th in Science with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR Diploma in General nursing &Midwifery/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Graduation from recognised institute or university with knowledge in Computer Application/ IT.
Age Limit :- 30 to 35 Years
- Scientist B – Rs.56640/month
- Project Assistant – Rs.31000/month
- Project Technician – Rs.18000/month
- DEO – Rs.18000/month
Job Location :- Shillong
Selection Process :-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and further updated about the interview date and timing which will be conducted in the Department of Cardiology, NEIGRIHMS
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 17 January 2022 See More Details official Notification North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment 2022
Room 127, Department of Cardiology,
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences,
Shillong, Meghalaya, India
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.