Last Updated on January 28, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 || Apprentice || ITI Pass | 56 Post | Last Date: 24 February 2022 |
NEEPCO Recruitment :
Organisation Name :- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Incorporated in 1976 to plan, investigate, design, construct, generate, operate & maintain power stations in the North Eastern Region of India under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, NEEPCO is conferred with the Schedule A- Miniratna Category-I CPSE status and operates 7 hydro, 3 thermal and 1 solar power stations with a combined installed capacity of 2057 MW.
NEEPCO Recruitment :
NEEPCO commissioned its largest Hydro Project Kameng(600 MW) in the N.E. Region, Commercial operation of Unit-I (150MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hours of 17.06.2020, Commercial operation of Unit-II (150 MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hours of 01.07.2020, Commercial operation of Unit-III (150 MW) was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hrs of 22.01.2021 and Unit-IV was declared w.e.f. 00:00 hrs of 12.02.2021.
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Position :- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 56
- Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before the specified deadline
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Age limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 01-01-2022, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules
Salary :- Rs. 14877/- Per Month
Job Location :- Assam-,Tripura, Meghalaya,
Selection Process :-
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in ITI course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Establishment/ PowerØ Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the ITI course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sentØ through their registered email only
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by NAPS portal on or before 24 February 2022. After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form FY 2021-22 (For ITI Trade) from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to email@example.com
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
As per Advertisement.