Last Updated on September 12, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
NALCO Recruitment 2022 | Operator Boiler | ITI | Last Date: 21 September 2022
Organisation Name: – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
About NALCO: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.14180 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
Position: – Operator (Boiler)
No. Of Post: – 17
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation / equivalent or ITI and possessing 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation / equivalent or ITI and possessing 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government
Experience: – Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit: – 27 to 38 Years
- SUPT (JOT) – will be required to undergo, on-the-job training, for a period of 12 months. During the training period, they will be paid stipend of Rs.12000/- per month.
- OperativeTrainee (JOT – During the training period, they will be paid stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the first 12 months and Rs.15500/- per month
- Candidates shall be considered for placement into regular employment in T0 grade with pay scale of Rs.29500-3%-70000/- along with all emoluments applicable to regular employees.
Job Location: – Anugul
Selection Process NALCO Recruitment 2022: –
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and / or trade test.
- If trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40% respectively
- Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written / Trade Test. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment
Application Fee: –
- For General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal candidates
- Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 September 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here