Last Updated on January 1, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
MNIT Recruitment 2022 Technical Assistants and Technical | B. Tech/ B.E/ Bachelor Degree / Diploma/ ITI | 8 Post | Last Date : 10 January 2022 |
Brief Information :- MNIT Recruitment2022 : Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistants and Technical purely on contract basis The educational qualification should be B. Tech/ B.E/ Bachelor degree / Diploma/ ITI There are 8 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 10 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2022
MNIT Recruitment 2022
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
OrganisationName :- Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Position / No. Of Post :- 08
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technician – 05 Posts
- Tech./B.E- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics or M.Sc. in Physics/Material Science/Chemistry
- Candidates must have at least two year working experience on sophisticated analytical equipments (Transmission/Scanning Electron Microscope, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectroscopy)
- Bachelor degree in Science or Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation
- Candidates must have at least two year working experience on techniques such as UV-VIS/ FTIR/Fluorescence Spectrometers, DMA/TGA/XRD/vacuum coating unit. Candidates should also able to assist in the office work with knowledge of MS word, Excel etc
Age Limit :- See More Details official Notification
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35,000/- to 40,000/-pm
- Technician: Rs. 22,00/- to 25,000-
Job Location :- Jaipur
Selection Process :-
- Only eligible candidates satisfying all essential qualifications and experience will be short listed.
- Additional information or documents may be requested from certain applicants, if necessary. Such documents must be received via email to the above address within two subsequent days
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted and called for interview. Selection will be based on interview of short listed candidates
- Incomplete applications will be rejected as invalid applications. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- Interested candidates may submit their applications in enclosed format (in single pdf file) on email email@example.com up to 10.01.2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.