Last Updated on October 29, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Metals India Recruitment 2022 | Supervisor | Diploma / Graduate |
Company Name : Metals India
Metals India is a 40 year old company in the field of commercial heat treatment business situated in faridabad at Sector 25, Faridabad, Ballabgarh with various plants at the same location. We are professionally managed organization associated with high level of industry expertise in heat treatment processes. We have good qualified staff to cater the need of the customers. We are powered to introduce the modern and high technologies in heat treatment and metallurgy industry. Metals India is equipped with the latest furnaces for the imported from Europe and USA, like Vacuum Heat treatment Furnace is from Seco Warwick Poland, our Plasma Nitriding Furnace is from Plateg Germany and both the furnaces are of the largest capacity in India. We have Cryogenic Treatment wherein we can process upto 196 degree below Zero degree Centigrade. This company has the vision to be on the top line of the heat treatment industry and meet the demands with technology, know-how and the modern working styles to keep up with the pace of the industry.Metals India introduces heat treatment processes which are eco-friendly and technologies which offer high reliability and reproducibility. We provide services to all types of manufacturing industries, Oil and Gas Sector, power sector, Automobile sector, Defence, Railways, Aerospace, Surgical, Plastic Moulds, Tools & Dies etc.
Position : Supervisor
Qualification : 10th , 12th, ITI, BA, BSc, Diploma
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job location : Faridabad
Salary : ₹ 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Walk in interview details :-
- Date : 27th Oct – 05th Nov
- Time : 11.00 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue : Metals India – Plot no. 139, Sector 25, Ballabgarh, Faridabad 121004
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- The roles include taking care of all the operations of the firm.
- Check and fill machine checklists.
- Can operate CNC machines and heat treatment furnaces.
- Can check hardness of heat treated material on Rockwell Hardness Tester.
- Housekeeping of machines and shopfloor.
- Creating job cards of materials recieved and enter in registers.
- Proper storage of material.
- Basic repairs in the department.
- Team Handling Experience with a team of minimum 15 people and good communication skills.
- Worker management to get maximum output in minimum time.
- Coordination with stores to ensure stock replenishments is happening on time and as per set norms.
- Must be able to read and understand drawing and capable of identify the customer requirements.
- Must be able to work on computer (emails, excel, word, powerpoint)
- Proven track record in operations management and managing through rapid changes in technology, processes, and team tasks, with a focus on customer service.
More Details : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.