Last Updated on July 31, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Mahindra Logistics Recruitment 2022 | Operations And Maintenance Engineer | Diploma /B.tech |
Company Name : Mahindra Logistics
Position : Operations And Maintenance Engineer
Qualification : Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job location : Gujarat, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Rajasthan
Salary : Not disclosed
- Ensuring plant operation with minimum downtime and at prescribed performance ratios.
- Recording data for power generation and reporting the same to the upstream and clients.
- Maintaining the spare inventory at site for smooth operations. Also keep the tracking & requirement of materials.
- Follow up for repairs and replacement for any faulty equipments onsite.
- Carry out plant performance analysis with coordination of various departments within the organization.
- Preparing monthly summary for all the activities carried out and total yield obtained with respect to weather observed highlighting excess or shortfalls in targets.
- Periodically updating client with the status of equipments and maintenance activities carried out.
- Maintaining proper discipline and decorum at sites.
- Effective manpower handling and attendance management.
- Proper storage/disposal of waste generated.
- Responsible for reporting of accident/ incident.
- Responsible for organizational health and safety at plant level.
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance and repair of solar PV systems
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.