Last Updated on February 25, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
Lloyds Steels Industries Recruitment 2023 | Site Engineer | Diploma |
Name of Company :- Lloyds Steels Industries
Designer and Manufacturer of Heavy Equipment, Machinery and Systems for Hydro Carbon Sector, Oil & Gas, Steel Plants, Power Plants, Nuclear Plant Boilers and Turnkey Projects. Our workshop is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certification by SGS, UK
Job Role :- Site Engineer
Employment type :- Full Time, Permanent
No. Of Post :- 3 Vacancies
Education :- Diploma in Civil
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Job Location :- Mumbai (All Areas)
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :-
- Study Design, Drawings and BOQ.
- Site Survey, Setting out at site
- Maintain Joint Record, Site Instruction Records and Diary of Events.
- Prepare a Daily Work Report.
- Work out Material Requirements for procurement.
- Supervision and Inspection of execution w.r.t Time, Quality and Safety.
- Supervision & Monitoring/ Follow-ups for Deliverable of sub-contractors/ Labour Contractors.
- Prepare Goods Received Note (GRN).
- Checking of Subcontractors Work done measurement sheets.
- Prepare Measurement sheets for client billing based on the work executed on site.
- Interact with PMC / Clients Engineer/ Architects on site for work clearance and clarifications/ Measurement Approval.
- Coordinating the Sign off the work executed on site.
Apply :- Interested candidates please share your profile on email@example.com
More details :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.