Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2022 || Relationship Manager || Graduate ||
Company Name :- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012. The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life.
From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius and Singapore.
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Position :- Relationship Manager
Qualification :- Graduates
Experience :- experience of 1-3 years with relevant exp of atleast 1 year in financial services or banks.
Job Location :- Ludhiana, Punjab
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- To handle customer service requirements like account opening, DMAT account opening, grievances, liability product selling, education on product features, cheque book issuance.
- Quality of advice given to customers as determined by customers and supervisor.
- Speed and efficiency of service given.
- Sales targets for bank and investment products. Going beyond the professed need of the customer by providing other products. Enhancement of customer value.
- Cross-sale of assets products.
- Back-up to relationship managers holding HNI relationships.
- Ensure low attrition ratios.
- Customer acquisition through referrals from existing customers.
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.