Last Updated on November 17, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Kirloskar Technologies Recruitment 2022 | TRC Engineer |Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Kirloskar Technologies
Kirloskar Technologies: Popularly known as KTPL, it has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. KTPL is part of more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate – the Kirloskar Group. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuro-surgery, imaging, diagnostics and many more disciplines. KTPL is convinced that efficient timely equipment maintenance is vital for health care delivery system. KTPL has been empaneled as knowledge Partner by National Health Systems Resources Centre Ministry of Health Government of India. KTPL has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in the states of Rajasthan, Odisha and Bihar, Uttarakhand facilities under PPP model.
Position : TRC Engineer
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Biomedical, Electrical
Experience : 3 – 7 Years
Job location : Patna
Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 – 4,75,000 P.A
- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose circuit board failures. Provide root cause analysis of failures as required.
- Replace and/or repair faulty components using solder techniques including but not limited to through-hole, surface mount, and high temperature soldering.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions/diagrams.
- Perform quality inspections for all completed processes.
- Testing and assembling of medical equipment.
- Remove and replace discreet surface-mount components.
- Perform functional acceptance test for PCB assemblies and Accessories.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the companies quality system.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.