Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
Kinetic Technologies Private Limited Recruitment 2023 | Electrical Engineer | ITI / Diploma / B.tech |
Name of Company :- Kinetic Technologies Private Limited
kinetic Technologies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 24 August 2021. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. K20s-kinetic Technologies Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Job Role :- Electrical Engineer
Education :- ITI / Diploma / B.E. in Electrical
Experience :- 4 – 8 Years
Job Location :- Roha, Raigad District
Stipend :- ₹ 25 Thousand – ₹ 35 Thousand
Key Responsibilities :-
- Overall responsibility of all Plant electric and maintenance operations activities in the plant.
- Responsible for , execution, activation of all electric maintenance.
- Responsible for coordination with supplier as per requirement , planning and its timely ordering
- Responsible for efficient and smooth operation of plant by continually improving the yields/efficiencies and strive to improve further by reduction in usage, reuse of items, and finding new ways and means to improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for providing resources needed from time to time to associates, various departments, for continuation of operation in the plant. Also responsible for providing training support to associates.
- Responsible for documentation part of ISO , KSPL standard & other related to production.
- Responsible for tracking of variable and fixed costs and its reduction thus improving profitability.
- Responsibility for plant machinery maintenance.
- Responsible for job part of project works by coordination with plant manager & project in charge.
- Responsible for coordinate machine suppliers for spare parts & needed help.
- Responsible for servicing annual contracts of electric and machines.
- Responsible for maintenance and calibration program execution in the plant.
- Responsible for the implementation of GMP in the plant.
- Responsible for implementation of internal audit & corrective action program.
- Above mentioned description of jobs is subjective and may not be totally inclusive of all your duties, and is likely to change at Management’s discretion.
- Maintaining plant discipline in regard to personal & associate safety at work place, dress code, behavioral aspect, and punctuality.
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.