Last Updated on February 19, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
IUST Recruitment 2022 for Engineer, Assistant, Draftsman, and Works Supervisor | Bachelors Degree/Diploma /ITI | Last Date: 03 March 2022
IUST Recruitment :
Organisation Name :- Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
The University is accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘B’ and is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) and Section 12(b) of UGC Act. The Technical and nursing programmes offered by the University are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The University has the membership of Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The University came into existence with a mandate to advance and disseminate knowledge, wisdom and understanding amongst all segments of the society within and outside the State
- Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Legal Assistant
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Project / Site Engineer (Civil)
- Works Supervisor
No. Of Post :- Not disclosed
Qualification / Experience :-
Executive Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University /institute with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Five years’ experience as Junior Engineer or equivalent.
- Desirable: Communication skill both oral and written ii) Ability to provide leadership and guidance to the staff working with him.
- Bachelors degree in law from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Three years’ experience in handling court cases in a Government/ Semi-Government organization and / or practice before High Court or Lower Court in Civil/ Labour service rules.
- Desirable: Thorough understanding of service rules. ii) Good drafting and noting skills
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University /institute with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average and with adequate experience in computer applications. ii) One year experience in related field of engineering. OR
- Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ Polytechnic/University with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average.
- Three years’ experience in the related field of engineering. Desirable i) Knowledge of Computer Applications
Project / Site Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelors Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / institute with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average. OR
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ Polytechnic/University with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average with two year experience in the related field of engineering.
- Two years Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute/ Polytechnic/University with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
- ITI in Civil trade with 55% marks.
- 02 year relevant experience. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Location :- Awantipora, Kashmir
Selection Process :- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iust.ac.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Last date of submission of online application forms: 03-03-2022
- Hard copy of downloaded application form complete in all respects duly supported by self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach office of the Registrar by or before 07-03-2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.