Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Indian Register Of Shipping (Irclass) Recruitment 2022 | Civil Engineers | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Indian Register Of Shipping (Irclass)
IRCLASS is a ship classification society dedicated to the safe operation of ships and clean marine environment. Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause. A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe. IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Position : Civil Engineers
Experience & Education Qualification:
1. Senior Site Engineer – B.E./ B. Tech Civil with experience of min 5 years in QA/ QC & Execution for General Civil Works & Industrial Projects etc. Experience in Govt. or Semi Govt. organizations like PWD, Corporation, NHAI, R&B Dept. etc. shall be preferable.
2. Site Engineer – B.E./ B. Tech Civil with experience of min 2 years Or Diploma Civil with 3 years in QA/ QC & Execution for General Civil Works, Bridges, Large Civil Projects, Building Projects & Industrial Projects etc.
Job location : Vadodara, Viramgam, Ahmedabad, Halol
Salary : ₹ 1,75,000 – 6,75,000 P.A
Job description :-
- Day to day inspections at site.
- Preparation of Inspection Reports, DPR, Monthly Reports etc.
- Inspection & Testing as per approved QAP, Drawing, PO etc.
- Ensuring QA/QC as per specifications and standards.
- Certification of day-to-day work of contractor
- Quantity Certification of Measurements.
Interested candidates may email their updated CV to : Staff.Baroda@irclass.org
More Details : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.