Last Updated on September 23, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
India Pesticides Limited Recruitment 2022 | Instrumentation Engineer / Shift IN Charge | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : India Pesticides Limited
We are from India Pesticides Limited is one of the globally operating agro-chemical manufactures in India, pioneered the manufacturing since 1984. We were among the fastest growing agro-chemical companies in India in terms of volume in Fiscal 2020.
Position : Instrumentation Engineer / Shift IN Charge
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Job location : Sandila
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
Key Individual Accountabilities Strategic/Policy
- Demonstrate safety practices and ensure that all workmen including contractor manpower follow requisite safety on each job.
- Use of correct tools.
- Discuss daily job priorities with senior team members for execution.
- Execute daily planned jobs and maintain a history of all important activities/events.
- Execution preventive / predictive maintenance & calibration.
- Focus on standardization of Identified field instruments.
- Create purchase requisitions with complete specifications for various spare parts.
- Knowledge of calibration & maintenance practices for PLC/SCADA, SMART instruments, & control valves of Ammonia, Nitrogen, Chlorine & CS2
- Experience with Pneumatic and electronic instruments in high pressure and temperature applications, gas Analyzers, and gas detectors.
- Hands-on experience with wiring and troubleshooting of Recorders, Scanners, and Vibration Monitoring Systems.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation engineering practices in Hazardous areas.
- Experience of the Pesticides industry required.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.