Last Updated on January 6, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer, Accounts Executive | Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree/ CA | 2 Posts | Last Date: 5th February 2022
Organisation Name :- IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer and Accounts Executive. The educational qualification should be Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ CA. There are a total of 2 vacancies to be filled for these posts. The details of vacancy and eligibility are given below. See More Details official Notification The Indian Institute of Management Recruitment 2022
IIM Udaipur Recruitment 2022
IIM Udaipur, a second-generation IIM, one of the fastest-growing management schools in the country. It was set up by the Indian Government in 2011. Taking the legacy of older IIMs forward, IIMU aspires to set new benchmarks in the field of management education by combining excellence in both teaching and research. At IIM Udaipur, we are committed to becoming a globally recognized management school by 2030 and we are inevitably on our way..
|Telegram Group Diploma/b.tech|
|Telgram Group ITI|
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma/b.tech|
Position / No. of Post:-
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Accounts Executive – 01
- The candidates must have completed Diploma in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record and minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience or Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record and 5 years with relevant post qualification experience.
- The candidates must have Experience in reputed organization/Govt. department/PSU will be preferred.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in Commerce with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with not more than two attempts in CA final exams and 4 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
- Candidate should be familiar with computerized accounting environment such as Microsoft D365 ERP/ PFMS etc.
- The candidates must have Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred.
- The candidates must have Experience in working in finance and accounts functions in a reputed organization/PSU/Govt. department and knowledge of General Finance Rules, Accounting for Government Grant, Income Tax, GST, FCRA are essential.
NOTE : The candidate should be proficient in Language both in English and Hindi. Candidate should have expertise in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint for both the posts.
Job Location :- Udaipur
Salary :- Rs. 35,400/-
Job Description :-
- Identifying the scope of work as per the requirement at site, preparation of detailed estimate and associated drawings and note sheet, preparation of tender document, analysis of rates, supervision of those work during the execution, quality checking, checking the measurement and bills raised by the contractor after the completion of work.
- Junior Engineers to be responsible for all matters connected with the efficient management of section, To conduct careful and timely survey and investigation and preparation of plans and estimates for works entrusted to them, To ensure timely and efficient execution of work entrusted to them and see that the quality and specifications are maintained, To maintain master rolls, record of work charge establishments. They will be responsible for keeping account of the measurement books issued to them.
- To record measurement in measurement books of all works done by contractors or otherwise as well as supplies received from all sources and preparation and submission of bills in prescribed forms for payment. To preserve and take care of tools and plants, stock and other sources kept in their charge. To submit budget, accounts and prescribed returns, etc. in time, To keep detailed accounts of work, consumption of materials and item-wise work expenditure. To prepare initial designs for components of rojects. To submit required progress report regularly for the works under his charge to his superiors. Any other function that may be assigned by the Chief of Administration from time to time.
- Accountable for various financial functions such as day to day accounting, preparation, and maintenance of accounts, Periodic Cash Flow Statements, processing of bills, budgeting, investments, MIS reporting, Compliances related to GST, Income Tax, Government Grants, GeM and audit coordination etc. Any other relevant work assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Interested candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE ONLY as link given at the institute’s website under JOBS Candidates are not required to send the hardcopy of the application; however, it is advised to retain a copy of filled application form for further references.
- The link to apply the advertised positions shall be active from January 05, 2021to February 04, 2022.
- Application fee of Rs.500 for UR & OBC is required to be paid using the payment gateway link as provided. SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates are exempted from the Application fee.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should intimate their employer in writing before applying for the posts advertised. Such candidates would have to upload NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATEfrom their current employer at the time of submission of online application.
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur reserves the right to reject/accept/hold any candidature or cancel the process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- The selected candidates shall be kept on Probation for a period of two years, which can be extended based on the performance.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC-NC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates shall be given as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Cutoff date for determining the age shall be kept as closing date of submission of application as indicated in advertisement.
- All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience and age proof, relevant eligibility proof to avail age relaxation should be produced in original at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
- Appointments will be governed by the relevant service rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for test / interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
- The selection for the post of Junior Engineer and Accounts Executive will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on their qualification and Interview.
- Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, the Institute may thus restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit at its discretion.
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.500 for the candidates belonging to UR & OBC
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates are exempted from the Application fee.
How to apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website of IIM Udaipur on or before 5th February 2022.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.