Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 178 Posts | ITI Pass | Interview Date : 17th – 19th May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India.
The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Website :- www.hal-india.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 178 Posts
Selection Process :- Interview
Documents required at the time of Walk-in :-
For Verification of Original Certificates :
- Aadhar Card
- SSC/10th Marks Certificate.
- ITI Marks Certificates (all semesters)
- Birth certificate (in case date of birth is not mentioned in SSC Certificate)
- Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents for Submission :
- Photo copy/Xerox copy of all the above Certificates.
- Apprentice registration copy from apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria may Walk-in as per the given details and procedure mentioned below :
Venue : Auditorium, Behind Department of Training & Development, HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500042
Date & Time :
For More Details :- Click Here