Last Updated on March 7, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
GTRC Recruitment 2022 | Apprentice | B.Tech./Diploma/ITI/10th | 150 Posts | Last Date: 14 March 2022 |
GTRC Recruitment :
Gas Turbine Research Centre (GTRC) took its birth at No.4 BRD Air Force Station, Kanpur in 1959 with 8 Engineers/Scientists and about 20 Technicians. First indigenously developed centrifugal type gas turbine engine of 1000 kg thrust was tested in 1961. GTRC was moved to Bangalore, brought under the banner of DRDO, and was re-named as Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) in November 1961.
Gas Turbine Research Establishment is one of the pioneering Research and Development Organizations under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The main charter of the Establishment is to design and develop gas-turbine engines for military applications, besides carrying out advanced research work in the area of gas-turbine sub-systems. In addition, the Establishment is responsible for establishing the requisite computational, prototype manufacturing and test facilities for components and full-scale engine development. The Establishment has a strong team of over 845 personnel drawn from science and engineering which includes aeronautics, mechanical, electronics, computer science, materials science, applied mathematics, etc. and support services.
Organisation Name :- Gas Turbine Research Centre (GTRC)
Position / No. Of Post :- 150
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) : 75 Posts
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg. – 30 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. – 15 Posts
- Electricals & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg.- 10 Posts
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg. – 15 Posts
- Metallurgy/Material science – 04 Posts
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent – 01 Posts
Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 20 Posts
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design – 10 Posts
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation – 07 Posts
- Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking – 03 Posts
ITI Apprentice Trainees: 25 Posts
- Machinist – 03 Posts
- Fitter – 04 Posts
- Turner- 03 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker- 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 08 Posts
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (General Stream): 30 Posts
- Com – 10 Posts
- Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Maths/ Electronics/Computer etc.,) – 10 Posts
- (English/History/Finance/ Banking etc.,) – 10 Posts
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent):
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
Diploma Apprentice Trainees:
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by a University / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma
- Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in above.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (As on 14.03.2022) :-
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – Unreserved category – 27 yrs , OBC – 30 yrs
- Graduate Apprentice (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt.) – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- ITI Apprentice – Rs. 7000/-
Non Engineering – General Stream:
- Graduate Apprentice (B.Com./ B.Sc. / B.A) – Rs. 9000/-
Job Location :- Bengaluru
Selection Process :-
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees / ITI Apprentice Trainees / General Stream (B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A) Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents,
- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates :-
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.