Last Updated on November 14, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
GRSE Recruitment 2022 | Supervisor/Design Assistant | 24 Posts | Last Date : 21 November 2022 |
Company Name :- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd
The primary objective of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India.
- It has 3 facilities of units, While the first unit for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, second unit for built ship located in Rajabagan Dockyard and third unit for fitting and repair section.
Organization Website :- www.grse.in
- Design Assistant
Location :- Across India
- Design Assistant – Rs. 25,700 – 90,000/-
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – Rs. 29,300 – 1,02,600/-
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – Rs. 23,800 – 83,300/-
Design Assistant (S-2 Grade):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology or equivalent. 3 years post qualification experience
Supervisor (S-4 Grade):
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Naval Architecture/ Shipbuilding/ Shipwright/ or equivalent. 7 years post qualification experience
Supervisor (S-1 Grade):
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma in Security Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent. 60% marks (55% marks for OBC, SC) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation & Diploma. For Defence Services/Paramilitary forces/ State police forces personnel with minimum 15 years’ service, requirement of Diploma in Security Management qualification is exempted.
Maximum Age Limit :-
- Design Assistant – 32 years
- Supervisor (S-4 Grade) – 38 years
- Supervisor (S-1 Grade) – 28 years
Total Vacancies :- 24 Posts
- Design Assistant – 9 Posts
- Supervisor (S – 4 Grade) – 12 Posts
- Supervisor (S – 1 Grade) – 3 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Screening based on years of relevant experience, % of marks in qualifying examination etc. at the discretion of GRSE management may be carried out for shortlisting candidates for written test. The method of selection will be based on Written Test and Practical (Trade) Test.
Application Fees :-
- Application fee is Rs. 400/-
- Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website latest by 21 November 2022
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here