Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2022 | CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : FANUC India Pvt. Ltd
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies. The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Position : CNC Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Electrical
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job location : Pune, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad
Salary : Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Attend service maintenance calls for all FANUC products viz. CNC, Robots and Robomachines [Robodrill – VMC, Robocut – Wire EDM & Roboshot – Plastic Injection Molding Machine].
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges.
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the respective zone customers.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Promote spares & consumables with all the existing customers.
- Promote value added services like Follow-on-Contract (FOC), Preventive Maintenance Contract (PMC) & Health check.
- Prepare visit reports and technical procedure on critical maintenance calls
- Follow up with the customers for pending payments.(Accounts Receivables)
- Assist Sales team with market information on start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.