Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by indjobinfo5733
Everest Industries Recruitment 2022 | Technical Service Engineer | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name : Everest Industries
Everest is one of India fastest growing building solutions companies. It is the most trusted and dominant name in the construction industry today. A strong presence in the country for over 80 years has sharpened our expertise to provide complete building solutions for all sectors. We have constantly evolved and understood every nuance of building construction while keeping up with changing times. Over time, we have also grown to understand construction needs of a consumer better, an in-depth interaction with whom, has given us powerful insights and an umbrella of solutions to meet different sectors of the user needs.Today, Everest successfully provides building products and solutions for commercial, industrial and residential sectors in over 25 countries. In India, we distribute our products across 1, 00,000 villages and 600 cities, through 8 state-of-the-art facilities, 6000 outlets, 38 sales depots and 14 offices. Our product portfolio comprising of Roofing, Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Cladding and Pre-engineered buildings meet every international standard, making it only natural, that we set sights globally. High volume exports to Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia have earned us a powerful reputation though time, in markets worldwide.
Position : Technical Service Engineer
Qualification : B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical, Civil Eng
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Job location : New Delhi, Delhi / NCR
Salary : ₹ 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting architect/client to understand requirement, propose solution through presentation and conducting IHP etc.
- Providing Drawing, Specification, Rate Anaysis, Technical detailings to architect/ client.
- Meeing Fire, Structural , Faade, Acoustic, PMC Consultant, PEB & Big Size Fabricator etc
- Arranging and Validation of document for Government Department / Tender Submissions and giving presentation to Govt Department.
- Coordinate with the Sales/Instituional team, Channel partners for adequate support of Project and Retail mockup.
- Addressing Quality issues after the Installation at site from raising complain to resolving the issue.
- Develop Channel Partners through constant support and motivation
- Support towards process of registration, redemption, sales etc through effective/active contractors enrolled through Loyalty Program
- Specification of VAB (HD Board/Designer/Arterange) as per individual targets based on location judged by NSM, IH, NTH. Minimum Specification in MT
- Contractor identification with the help of institution / Sales team and channel Partners and conducting Kaushal Training program Motivating the identified installers for next level of Hands on Specialised Training Program Co-ordinate with Site activities to ensure zero customer complaints
- Self Upgradation and remain updated about the latest technology and procedure to be always a Subject matter Expert for Product and Application.
- Conduct Training program of Sales /Institutional Team and upgrading them on Technology on regular basis Share success stories of complex projects with superiors and peers.
Interested Please share CV on email@example.com
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.indjobinfo.com does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.