Last Updated on May 19, 2023 by indjobinfo5733
Elico Healthcare Services Walk in interview 2023 | Cnc Milling Operator | Diploma / ITI |
Name of Company :- Elico Healthcare Services
ELICO Ltd is a leading Analytical Instruments Design & Manufacturing Company established in 1960 headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. It is the first Analytical Instrumentation Company in India and the first Electronics Industry in the State of Andhra Pradesh.Over the decades it achieved the leadership in developing indigenous Analytical Instruments with a strong Intellectual Property Rights base. A wide range of instruments are being designed, developed and manufactured to be used in Agriculture, Research & Academia, Healthcare, Envirornmental, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Chemical, Petrochemical, Steel, Cement and others.
Job Role :- Cnc Milling Operator
Education :- ITI or Equivalent/ Diploma.
Experience :- 1 – 4 years
Job Location :- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Stipend :- ₹ 1-2.75 Lacs P.A
Key Responsibilities :-
Technical SKILL SET:
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, milling, tool loading etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functional.
- Proven experience as CNC operator (3-4 Year Experience, or 1-2 Year Experience with ITI Apprenticeship).
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- ITI or Equivalent/ Diploma.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
Walk in interview Details :
- Date : 18th May – 26th May
- Time : 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue : Elico Limited B-90, C-56, A.P.I.E, Gate No. 6, Jinkalawada Road Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500018 Land Mark: Near Bharath nagar Metro station.
More details :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.